🔨 Meaning: A typical electrician hammer with a black handle below and a silvery metallic top with a flat circular structure on one side and a pointy curve on the other.
The 🔨 Hammer emoji represents a tool generally used in carpentry, electrical work, and maybe even plumbing. It signifies fixating, knocking/pushing/hammering down something, molding, and a sense of “putting something in its place” too.
How and When to Use the 🔨 Hammer Emoji
- Hammers are used to crack things open too. So, the next time something cracked you up, you can use 🔨. Similarly, you can also use it while telling someone about a joke that cracked someone up, or even if you literally cracked something open.
- Examples for the previous point: “Damn XD That cracked me up 🔨”, “The entire, ENTIRE room cracked up for that lame joke XD 🔨”, “I shouldn’t have directed all my anger onto that poor eggshell 🔨”.
- 🔨 could be used to convey a sense of nailing it too. For example, “WHOAAA! You nailed that recipe! 🔨”.
- If you’re sharing social media posts, embarrassing drunk stories, or even texts about someone or yourself being hammered (drunk/intoxicated), use 🔨.
- Use 🔨 even while dismissing someone’s ridiculous text messages or any other conversation format. Like, “I advise you to never say that again 🔨’.
- Generally, you can also put 🔨 into contexts of carpentry; be it a personal video of making something, a viral video, a woodworks video, etc.
- 🔨 Electrician Hammer
- 🔨 Carpenter Hammer
- 🔨 Claw Hammer
- 🔨 Tool
- 🔨 Handyman
- 🔨 Sharp Objects
- 🔨 Mallet
- 🔨 Gavel