⛏️ Meaning: A grey pickaxe with a black handle, designed with a double-ended sharp ‘boomerang’ kind of a structure for the main tool. The ⛏️ Pick emoji signifies mining. Hence, it could symbolize the act of ‘digging’ up, digging out, unearthing, (re)surfacing, or even picking something out.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ⛏️ Pick Emoji
- If you’re sharing a post or repost, the caption or the post message of which is ‘digging’, you can use ⛏️ – “Keep digging ⛏️ You might just be a few feet from gold” or “Diggers are apparently keepers in here! ⛏️”.
- You could also use ⛏️ while putting up captions or sending text messages about ‘surfacing’, ‘resurfacing’, or even ‘unearthing’ something. For example, “The problem is, that you think you are hollow. That void might just be an unearthed site of magic ⛏️”.
- If you dig something, you may use ⛏️. Like, “Man. Totally loved the quiche. The kids madly dig it ⛏️” or “Absolutely digging the idea! ⛏️”.
- Besides mining, ⛏️ can be used in gardening contexts too. So, if you’re sharing informative content, aesthetic content, educative posts, etc, on the art of gardening, use this emoji.
- ⛏️ would be the perfect emoji for gold diggers and gold-digging as well.
- ⛏️ Pickaxe
- ⛏️ Mining Tool
- ⛏️ Mining Pick
- ⛏️ Miner’s Pick
- ⛏️ Railroad Pick
- ⛏️ Gardening Pick
- ⛏️ Digging Tool
- ⛏️ Mattock