⛓️ Meaning: A pair of bits of chains; one showcasing the side profile and one, the front description. Both chains have a series of metal in-links similar to the 🔗 Link.
The ⛓️ Chains emoji represents a metal chain (or two). Signifying metal fashion, fastening, bondage (both, implicitly and explicitly) and keeping something in place, this emoji could also serve as a symbol of restriction.
How and When to Use the ⛓️ Chains Emoji
- If you’re posting an empowering caption or even inspiring context of ‘breaking free’, ⛓️ could be your buddy. For example, “You can chain my body, but darling. You cannot chain my mind, even if you tried ⛓️”.
- Speaking of chaining one’s body, ⛓️ is one of the apt emojis in contexts of bondage and restriction. Like, “The truth will set you free ⛓️” (see, not everything needs to be about sex :)).
- You could also use ⛓️ while referring to something wild, untamed, and ferocious (not what you’re thinking, ugh). Like, “Geez. That was SO off the chain! ⛓️” or “If anything, I wish to always be off the chain ⛓️”.
- Use ⛓️ to refer to a chain reaction or, in other words, a “chain of events”! – this could be your perfect gossip partner (if you’re into gossip, ofc). For instance, “The news went off to be a chain reaction instead of just a CHAIN ⛓️ How sucky is that??”.
- Similar to the understanding of a ‘chain reaction’, ⛓️ could also signify multiplication; given the repetition of design and style – “Can you calm?? How is there no fun when the fun itself is being multiplied?? ⛓️”.
- ⛓️ Chains
- ⛓️ A Pair of Metal Chains
- ⛓️ Linked Chains
- ⛓️ Shackles
- ⛓️ Bonds
- ⛓️ Bondage
- ⛓️ Irons
- ⛓️ Manacles
- ⛓️ Leg Irons