🗜️ Meaning: A metal clamp with a curved solid frame to the right, attached to the top of a long screw with a metal handle, ending in a gradual circular stamp-like tip or the movable jaw, above the fixed jaw.
The 🗜️ Clamp emoji represents the device necessary for holding things together. Essentially, this emoji would signify fastening, binding, and keeping things together, while also maybe inflicting suffocation at the same time.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🗜️ Clamp Emoji
- 🗜️ may also be considered a compression clamp. Hence, if you’re metaphorically talking about concising something or reducing its mass either to fit a bracket or otherwise, you may use this emoji.
- Examples for the previous point: “Nothing great was ever achieved by compressing passion 🗜️” or “You can try. But you cannot compress my talent into just a few words 🗜️”.
- Clamps negate even the minutest chance of motion. If you’re referring to a person, situation, or anything that fits this description (positively or negatively), you may use 🗜️. For instance, “You cannot expect something to grow if you don’t give it the space it needs 🗜️”.
- Speaking of motionlessness or a sense of being fixed or fixated, you can use 🗜️ figuratively in the same context – “Fixation is the way to death 🗜️ Fluidity is the way to life”.
- Use 🗜️ even while literally talking about compression, like compressed oils. Like, “Try our first-ever compressed castor oil! 🗜️”.
- Clamps come in variety, and you can use 🗜️ to refer to all of them.
- 🗜️ Compression Clamp
- 🗜️ Compression
- 🗜️ Metal Clamp
- 🗜️ Fastener
- 🗜️ Brace
- 🗜️ Holdfast
- 🗜️ Table Vice
- 🗜️ WinZip
- 🗜️ Capo