🍑 Meaning: An oval-shaped fruit that has a tapering tip at the bottom and a dividing line in between the whole fruit. Designed in a mild orangish shade, this emoji also has a small stalk at the top with two green leaves.
Based on Chinese symbolism, the 🍑 Peach emoji can signify long life, vitality, luck, and health. However, modern art represents the peach as a highly sexualized or erotic fruit. Read on to know how to use it (the emoji, of course).
How and When to Use the 🍑 Peach Emoji
- Beginning with the non-explicit stuff, 🍑 can be used while sharing pictures of a peach tree, a peach harvest, or just a couple peaches you purchased this morning that you’re slowly falling in love with.
- You can also use 🍑 while sharing face blush too. For instance, if you’re sharing a picture of the perfect blush that you applied or even a tutorial for the same, etc, you can use this emoji in such post captions.
- However, millennials wouldn’t really buy any of these references apart from booty and coitus when applied to the 🍑 emoji (speaking of which, booty actually means “valuable stolen goods”, kinda gross that the word is casually thrown around for body parts).
- Taking the previous point forward, you can use 🍑 either while posting pictures of your own derriere, while sexting, or even while responding to someone else’s booty pictures (a close friend or a significant other, of course. Civility, please).
- Taking sex out of the picture, 🍑 can also be used while sharing “peach-colored” stuff; it can be a dress, shoes, a phone case (but damn, it would still be mistaken. You can try tho).
- 🍑 Apricot (not the same, but can be used)
- 🍑 Peach Colour
- 🍑 Booty
- 🍑 Bum
- 🍑 Flat Peach
- 🍑 Nectarine
- 🍑 Drupe
- 🍑 Stone Fruit