🥭 Meaning: A slanting profile of a mango designed in three prominent colors; red on the top left, yellow in between, and green towards the bottom. There is also a small brown stalk with a single green leaf on top.
Referring to the South Asian ‘King of Fruits’, the 🥭 Mango emoji has a boatload of significances especially in Asian countries. Signifying great taste and the summer, mangoes are also used in pickles while the leaves of the tree are used in numerous Indian festivities and marriages.
How and When to Use the 🥭 Mango Emoji
- If you recently purchased a sexy Mango outfit or even a tee-shirt that you’re now flaunting on your social media handle, you can keep the same sass even in the caption while indicating the brand with 🥭 .
- 🥭 is a mandatory emoji for posts that are all about mangoes, mango dishes, pickles, drinks, and salads. You can also use 🥭 while sharing recipes of the same either as a social media post/story or even as a direct message (DM).
- Did your mangrove finally harvest? Or did that one massive tree at home bear fruit this summer? Are you proudly sharing pictures and maybe even videos of the produce? Then, you ought to pop the 🥭 emoji in all such contexts!
- Don’t forget to use 🥭 while sharing mango memes too.
- If you’re busy hogging an entire mango on a scorching summer day and someone texts you “Yo whaddup”, then you can send 🥭 as a response to indicate that you’re more into mangoes 🙂 .
- 🥭 Ripe Mango
- 🥭 Raw Mango
- 🥭 Mangrove
- 🥭 Mango Tree
- 🥭 Mango Pickle
- 🥭 Fruit Salad
- 🥭 King of Fruits