🫐 Meaning: A group of three plucked blueberries, deep purple in color with a star-shaped stalk at the top of each fruit. There are two green leaves at the back of the bunch as well.
Apart from its insanely magical health properties such as reducing risks of cancer and heart diseases, the 🫐 Blueberries emoji can also signify youth, confidence, optimism, and also carry the benefit of being non-seasonal!
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🫐 Blueberries Emoji
- While sharing a post(s) that has shades of violet, lavender, purple, and anything within this spectrum, you can use 🫐 in such post captions.
- Since blueberries signify confidence and positivity, you can use 🫐 while boosting some of these qualities in someone. For instance, “Hey, hey, hey. Listen. It’s all going to work out. Look at the brighter side! 🫐”.
- In the Snapchat world, blueberries could indicate that you’re single. So, all the single ladies and men out there, love would definitely find you, but until then, use 🫐 to show that you’re available!
- Blueberry can also suggest a form or type of marijuana. The next time you come across some blueberry boom or if you’re sharing pictures or textual info about the same, you can use 🫐 in such contexts.
- You can use 🫐 to refer to any berry that looks like a blueberry too, like huckleberries.
- 🫐 Highbush Blueberry
- 🫐 Huckleberry
- 🫐 Farkleberry
- 🫐 Dwarf Berry
- 🫐 Bilberry
- 🫐 Whortleberry
- 🫐 European Blueberries