🐑 Meaning: The full body of a female sheep, also known as an ‘Ewe’, displaying its signature thick white fleece, while standing on all fours, facing left with shapely ears sticking out of its dark face.
The 🐑 Ewe emoji signifies the innocence and docility that sheep exhibit, while it could also suggest sleepiness, complacency and a herd mentality. The different platforms vary in their design of this animal. Some even portray the Ewe looking straight ahead.
How and When to Use the 🐑 Ewe Emoji
- When the conversation literally involves ewes or sheep in general, there’s no better emoji than 🐑.
- When you’re sleepy, you can use the 🐑 emoji to signal that you’re “counting sheep”.
- Ewes are often used to depict the section of the population that are in ignorance of certain matters. You can use 🐑 to convey that a person is in ignorance, or metaphorically “asleep”.
- The harmless innocence of a person can be represented through 🐑.
- The fabric wool, and clothes made of wool, can be represented by the 🐑 emoji.
- When you’re embarrassed, a “sheepish” smile can be conveyed through 🐑.
- 🐑 Sheep
- 🐑 Female Sheep
- 🐑 Baa
- 🐑 Wool
- 🐑 Woolyback
- 🐑 Mutton
- 🐑 Lamb
- 🐑 Buck
- 🐑 Sleepy