🐩 Meaning: A breed of dog called “Poodle” facing left, on all fours, with its fur-trimmed in the signature Poodle style, which, for aesthetic reasons, displays both, bare skin and chunks of fluffy fur across its body.
The 🐩 Poodle emoji refers to one among the most fashionable animals people keep as pets and have a high style quotient. Besides that, Poodles make great companions, like most dog breeds, and this emoji also signifies that bond. Different platforms depict a different version of this emoji, in varying shades of grey and white.
How and When to Use the 🐩 Poodle Emoji
- 🐩 can be used to represent any dog, more so if the dog in question is a Poodle.
- A person’s sense of style can be highlighted using 🐩.
- People described as “high maintenance” can be represented with 🐩.
- Friendship, especially among stylish people, can be depicted with a 🐩 emoji.
- 🐩 also portrays elegance quite well.
- 🐩 French Poodle
- 🐩 Standard Poodle
- 🐩 Miniature Poodle
- 🐩 Toy Poodle
- 🐩 Cute Dog
- 🐩 Stylish Dog
- 🐩 Fashionable Dog
- 🐩 Pooch
- 🐩 Lap Dog