🏬 Meaning: A two-sectioned store, one a little taller than the other, with the same design; a couple of windows and separate glass-door entrances. The shorter partition has a blue, red, and white hoarding, while the taller one has a roof-like protrusion at the top.
The 🏬 Department Store emoji represents any general store that stocks up on the everyday essentials and sells the same to the public. It is however slightly different from the 🏪 Convenience Store emoji, as this emoji refers to a store that operates during a defined time and not 24/7.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🏬 Department Store Emoji
- If you’re texting someone that you’re on the way to the store, you can use 🏬. The same applies while posting a social media story of the same (if it’s a big deal, like the first time you’re getting out after quarantining or something).
- While posting or reposting anything informative about a particular line of department stores or all stores in general, anything, you can use 🏬 in those contexts too.
- Given the generic design of 🏬, it is also used to refer to a random building, a specific ‘center’ (like a designing center, a building that’s called a ‘center’, etc). Although it’s not entirely wrong to use it in such frameworks, it’s not apt either. But… it still works.
- If you work at a department store, you can bring the 🏬 emoji into your social media profile name.
- 🏬 General Store
- 🏬 Chain Store
- 🏬 Discount Store (not really, maybe)
- 🏬 Outlet Store
- 🏬 Dime Store
- 🏬 Five-and-Dime Store
- 🏬 Shop
- 🏬 Store
- 🏬 General Shop
- 🏬 Essentials Store
- 🏬 Anchor Store