🏭 Factory: A three-fold building with slanting roofs out of which are emerging three chimneys painted in orange and white stripes. The first division has a glass door, the second; four tiny windows, and the third; an orange door that might represent the garage or the back entrance.
The 🏭 Factory emoji is a general description of a producing and manufacturing plant. While it signifies industries and the industrial era on the brighter side, it can also suggest smoke, smog, and one of the main causes of various types of pollution.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🏭 Factory Emoji
- A factory doesn’t necessarily only mean a large scale manufacturing industry, it can also be used to refer to the act of ‘being at work’ or ‘busy at work’. For instance, “First batch of hand-printed phone covers done! Work still in progress 🏭”.
- While sharing posts about the manufacturing and production of anything, you can use 🏭 in the post caption; a video about a candy factory, a biscuit factory, etc.
- Besides, 🏭 can also be used in the frameworks of modified products too! For example, if you’re sharing a picture of a pair of shoes or a sports car that you refurbished, tag 🏭 in that caption. Like, “A few more personalised colours and these shoes are good as new! 🏭”.
- Use 🏭 in the post captions or within other textual formats while posting or reposting informative content about industries, factories, pollution caused by factories, etc.
- You can also use 🏭 in the contexts of industrial architectural styles.
- 🏭 Industry
- 🏭 Plant
- 🏭 Mill
- 🏭 Manufacturing Unit
- 🏭 Production
- 🏭 Industrial Plant
- 🏭 Business Unit
- 🏭 Workshop
- 🏭 Manufactory