🚸 Meaning: A yellow rhombus, cut off and rounded at each corner, and printed with a black outline and a pair of kids (one older and one younger), holding hands and carrying what seems to be school bags.
The 🚸 Children Crossing emoji mostly represents a ‘school zone’ or a ‘school crossing’ sign. It suggests caution (on the part of the upcoming traffic), a sense of ‘going slow’, taking it easy, and being vigilant as well.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🚸Children Crossing Emoji
- 🚸 could symbolize children leading the way because the rest of the traffic is at a standstill (aka the “adults”). So, if you’re sharing posts/reposts with captions resonating with this ideal or even a text message of the same, use 🚸.
- Examples for the previous point would be – “Children reinvent the world for you 🚸”, “Growing up is not the problem. Forgetting is 🚸” or “Children are the way forward 🚸Treat them as though they are capable of the wonderful people they’re becoming”.
- The kids in 🚸 are holding hands – which could be translated into care, friendship, and togetherness. Like, “Holding each other through everything since day 1 🚸” or “We’re inseparable 🚸 Even with death”.
- While sharing children/kids and school/schooling related content, you may add 🚸; this works for informative posts, fun reposts, kids activity posts, or even programs and shows that are purely for children.
- 🚸 Children Crossing Sign
- 🚸 School Zone
- 🚸 Traffic Signal
- 🚸 Stop. Children Crossing.
- 🚸 Kids Crossing
- 🚸 School Children Crossing
- 🚸 Children Walking Hand in Hand