♈ Meaning: A fancy ‘V’ shaped symbol with curved ends shown with a purple square background. This emoji signifie the horns of a ram which refers to the zodiac sign, Aries.
The ♈ Aries emoji represents the first sign in the Zodiac list. Besides, it could also act as a synecdoche to astrology and horoscopes. These pair of ram horns largely suggest the characteristics of the Aries zodiac sign.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ♈ Aries Emoji
- If you’re the kind to bring in random references to the zodiac, you can use ♈ while rationalizing why someone or yourself is acting in an apparent manner. Like, “You can’t really be expecting more from her ♈” or “That’s the thing about an Aries, right? We’re impatient AF ♈”.
- While sharing funny content, fun posts, zodiac compatibility, or those ‘So True’ posts/reposts on Aries, then too, you can use ♈.
- Apart from just the zodiac Aries, ♈ could also be brought into the contexts of ‘spirit animals’. So, if you believe your spirit animal to be a ram or if you’re suggesting that someone else’s is, you can use ♈.
- If you’re sharing daily, monthly, or yearly horoscope posts/reposts for Aries, ♈ is mandatory. It not only directs the reader’s perspective but also condenses what the content is all about; Aries.
- ♈ Aries Zodiac
- ♈ Horoscope
- ♈ Astrology
- ♈ The Ram
- ♈ Ram: Spirit Animal
- ♈ First Zodiac Sign/Symbol
- ♈ Aries Symbol