⛎ Meaning: A capital ‘U’ with a wave-like small curve joining connecting both extensions of the alphabet at the middle. This symbol seems to be engraved in white onto the top surface of a purple square.
The ⛎ Ophiuchus emoji refers to the thirteenth zodiac sign that’s rarely used in the popular list of astrological signs. This emoji signifies the zodiac symbol of a serpent-bearer. Hence, suggesting a sense of ‘having a grip on poison/harm/danger’.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ⛎ Ophiuchus Emoji
- Since the 13th zodiac is not as well-known as the list of 12, ⛎ may not be brought into contexts of astrology or horoscope. But, it can be used in mythological and mythical frameworks, based on the symbol.
- Based on the Greek myth, Ophiuphus has a close relation to Asclepius; the god of medicine and healing. So, while sharing ‘healing’ based posts from a spiritual perspective or a medicinal POV, include ⛎ – “Healing comes from within ⛎” or “Meditation is my medication ⛎”.
- Ophiuchus, if considered a zodiac, is merged in between Scorpio and Sagittarius (which doesn’t appear in astrological calendars). Hence, ⛎ may symbolize a ‘cusp’ if not an actual and verified zodiac sign.
- A few examples for the previous point are – “Really? I thought she was a Gemini cusp ⛎” or “I seem to be grasping the best qualities from both Capricorn and Aquarius ⛎”
- ⛎ Thirteenth Zodiac Constellation
- ⛎ Ophiuchus Zodiac
- ⛎ The Snake Bearer
- ⛎ Serpent Bearer
- ⛎ Serpentarius
- ⛎ God of Medicine
- ⛎ Healing
- ⛎ Asclepius