🦂 Meaning: A full-body profile of a brownish scorpion with a chitin tail, eight thin legs with four on either side of the body (not very detailed here), and a pair of clawing hands pointed to the front of the scorpion’s face.
Apart from suggesting the eighth zodiac sign in the list of astrological signs, the 🦂 Scorpion emoji signifies solidarity, venom, fear, cannibalism (inbred cannibalism and even sexual cannibalism is quite prevalent among scorpion species), and aggression too.
How and When to Use the 🦂 Scorpion Emoji
- If you’re a scorpion by zodiac, or if you love scorpions and/or you just find scorpions to be really cool, you can use 🦂 in your social media profile name.
- You can also use 🦂 in the context of nature and hiking trails, etc (if you encountered scorpions, that is). For instance, if you’re posting a picture from a memorable hike, you can use 🦂 in that caption.
- Scorpions are a common tattoo idea, but the uniqueness of each greatly varies. So, if you’re flaunting your inked scorpion on social media, you can use 🦂 in that caption. This is applicable even if you’re the artist and you’re posting a glimpse of the scorpion tattoo you’re creating.
- Since scorpions are closely related to being ‘poisonous’ and ‘fatally venomous’, you can use 🦂 to indicate such traits in people or situations as well. For example, “So tired of this toxic environment!! 🦂”.
- Scorpions are edible too! If you’re sharing a social media memory of the first or the best scorpion dish you ever had, you can use 🦂 in such captions!
- 🦂 Scorpio Zodiac Sign
- 🦂 Arachnid
- 🦂 Predatory Arachnid
- 🦂 Heterometrus
- 🦂 Bark Scorpion
- 🦂 Giant Hairy Scorpion
- 🦂 Scorpionidae
- 🦂 Mac Gargan