♒ Meaning: A pair of short zig-zag lines placed horizontally in a parallel plane. The ♒ Aquarius emoji suggests the symbol of the eleventh zodiac. Apart from suggesting a doodled version of water, it’s also a representation of the zodiac’s symbol, the water-bearer.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ♒ Aquarius Emoji
- Since Aquarius is one such zodiac that’s heavily embedded in water, given the name and the symbol, ♒ could be used while sharing spiritual posts or reposts about water.
- However, Aquarius is an air sign (not to be confused with the given attributes). So, if your post carries a mythical quote about air, if your post is about air as an element of alchemy, etc., you could use ♒.
- Some examples for the previous point – “Air is the element of freedom ♒” or “Air is a representation of our thoughts ♒Which explains why we’re suffocated when we lack positive thoughts”.
- While sharing personal observations about Aquarians, an informative post about this sun/moon sign, or even explaining to someone why they suck at compromising, you can use ♒.
- ♒ Aquarius Zodiac Symbol/Sign
- ♒ Eleventh Zodiac
- ♒ Aquarian
- ♒ Water Bearer
- ♒ Air Element
- ♒ Aquarius the Water Bearer
- ♒ Aquarius Constellation
- ♒ Horoscope of Aquarius