♎Meaning: An uppercase Omega designed with an equally lengthy horizontal white line parallelly placed beneath it. This symbol is showcased with a square purple base.
The ♎ Libra emoji signifies justice and law based on its symbol; a pair of scales. This emoji also could have mathematical implications given the very sign of this zodiac (mentioned above).
How and When to Use the ♎ Libra Emoji
- If you’re sharing a post with a metaphorical caption about ‘law’, equality, and balance, you could use ♎ along with the ⚖️ Balance Scale (or either one).
- Since the ‘Omega’ symbol interprets as velocity or rotation (ohms) in the framework of physics, you may welcome ♎ to indicate that the context is about physics or about velocity precisely. Like, “It doesn’t matter how fast you go if you lack direction ♎“.
- ♎ is a great geometric or mathematical tattoo idea as well. Hence, this use-case could be extended to cover the entire genre of ‘geometric’ or ‘mathematical’ tattoos.
- Use ♎ while sharing news posts, fun astrological reposts, or even text messages about a Libran’s horoscope for the day.
- ♎ Libra Symbol/Sign
- ♎ Omega With a Line
- ♎ Ohms
- ♎ Libra Zodiac
- ♎ Libra Horoscope/Astrology
- ♎ The Scales
- ♎ Balance
- ♎ Justice