👩💼 Meaning: A shoulder-length representation of a woman working in a white-collar profession. This character is described with formal clothing and having a simple side-parted hair covering the back of the neck.
The 👩💼 Woman Office Worker emoji signifies professionalism, skill, knowledge, and of course, a sense of being ‘presentable’ (nothing to do with the gender/sex, and everything to do with the profession).
This emoji is sometimes shown with a PPT board in the background. It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩💼 Woman Office Worker Emoji
- If you’re talking to someone about a job you’ve applied for (which falls into the category of office work), then you can use 👩💼 in that conversation.
- 👩💼 can also be used while sharing a personal milestone in your field of work on your social media feed/story or while talking about it with close ones.
- If there’s been a new development in your line of work or in your own personal workspace and you’re quite proud of it, then use 👩💼 in the captions while posting about it.
- You can also add 👩💼 into online posters or e-announcements regarding hiring new employees or sharing about a particular project, etc (only if yours is a casual and not-so-boomer kind of a workplace).
- Apart from work per se, 👩💼 can also be used to indicate that you’ll be dressing up in formals.
- If you’re throwing a party/event where both your colleagues and your friends would be present, pop in the 👩💼 emoji into that e-invite to ensure that everyone (especially your buddies) dress up formally and most importantly, decently.
- 👩💼 Worker
- 👩💼 Employer
- 👩💼 White Collar Employee
- 👩💼 Desk Worker
- 👩💼 Professional
- 👩💼 Management
- 👩💼 Formal
- 👩💼 Formal Clothing
- 👩💼 Administrator
- 👩💼 Managerial Worker
- 👩💼 CEO
- 👩💼 Leader
- 👩💼 Boss
- 👩💼 Head