👨💼 Meaning: A shoulder-length portrayal of a man in formals (including a tie) and characterized with short, side-parted (and presentable) hair. Sometimes this emoji is shown with a PPT in the background.
The 👨💼 Man Office Worker emoji refers to any man working in a professional, nine-to-five job. It signifies status (because, somehow, white-collar employment is elite), skill, expertise, and management.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨💼 Man Office Worker Emoji
- If you recently got into a white-collar job or got a massive (or not) promotion in your current job and you’re posting about this bit of accomplishment on social media or sharing the news with loved ones via DMs, then you can use 👨💼 while talking about it.
- 👨💼 can also be used in captions for posts regarding white-collar professions, employment, management, and almost anything related to this spectrum of work.
- You can also bring in the 👨💼 emoji while posting about hiring (within the boundary of white-collar jobs of course).
- If you’re posting about a milestone either in your own job space or your line of profession as a whole, use 👨💼 in the post captions.
- 👨💼 can also be used just to show that you’ll be dressing up in formals for that party your buddies were bugging you to go to or indicate that a particular event is going to be a formal one.
- If you’re talking about being professional and work ethics (pep talk types), pop the 👨💼 emoji into that context if you don’t want the whole scenario to become too serious and boring.
- 👨💼 White Collar Worker
- 👨💼 Employee
- 👨💼 Employer
- 👨💼 White-Collar Employee
- 👨💼 Desk Worker
- 👨💼 Professional
- 👨💼 Manager
- 👨💼 Leader
- 👨💼 Head
- 👨💼 CEO
- 👨💼 IT Employee
- 👨💼 Formal
- 👨💼 Formal Clothing