👩🦽 Meaning: A full-length side profile of a woman sitting in a manual wheelchair with both feet on the footrest and both hands on either side of the wheel, positioned in a way of maneuvering the wheel.
The 👩🦽 Woman in Manual Wheelchair emoji signifies physical disability in the literal sense. But, it can also suggest a sense of feeling vulnerable, dependent, and helpless.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👩🦽 Woman in Manual Wheelchair Emoji
- If you’re a wheelchair user, or you work at a wheelchair provider service, you can use 👩🦽 in your social media profile.
- If you’re driving yourself towards something or someone (not literally) in your life and you’re adding something about that in your picture caption, you can use 👩🦽. For example, “Driving myself towards good health, good life and a good wife 👩🦽” (if you’re straight, then stop at good life, because husband wouldn’t rhyme).
- You can also use 👩🦽 to indicate a sense of moving away from something or someone. For instance, if you’re bestie and you are texting about a toxic phase that you two went through with somebody else, you can use this emoji to cut the conversation. Like “Aight. Cut it 👩🦽. Enough of that toxic bs”.
- If you just witnessed something horrendous and too cringy to even complete on social media, you can use 👩🦽 as an emoji response to show that you’re trying to make a speedy getaway from that post. Couple this emoji with the 💨 Dashing Away emoji to signify faster speed.
- If you’re posting an inspiring picture, video, or tweet of a woman in a wheelchair, then you can use 👩🦽 in the caption.
- 👩🦽 Woman in a Manual Wheelchair
- 👩🦽 Woman in a Wheelchair
- 👩🦽 Physically Disabled
- 👩🦽 Woman With Physical Disability
- 👩🦽 Wheelchair User
- 👩🦽 Paralympics
- 👩🦽 Manual Wheelchair