👨🦽 Meaning: A full-length side profile of a man sitting in a manual wheelchair, while he’s holding both wheels by his hands and placing his feet on the footrest in front.
The 👨🦽 Man in Manual Wheelchair emoji signifies physical disability, dependency on the equipment for locomotion, helplessness, and vulnerability. It can also suggest a sense of physical assistance, temporary or not.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨🦽 Man in Manual Wheelchair Emoji
- If you’re posting an inspiring picture, video or tweet about a man in a wheelchair, you can use 👨🦽 in the captions or within the tweet. It can be a really sweet post that can make someone’s day or even a post from the Paralympics.
- If you’re a wheelchair user, you can use 👨🦽 in your social media profile name if you like to own and be identified by your physique.
- If you need temporary wheelchair assistance, you can post about what happened and the picture of you in a wheelchair with the 👨🦽 emoji in the caption. If you like to hush things down, especially health-related stuff, then ignore this point.
- You can also use 👨🦽 as a way of casually and playfully saying that you’re getting out of a conversation or situation. Like, “One, two, three, and I’m freeee 👨🦽. Goodbye buds.” This emoji can be paired with the 💨 Dashing Away emoji to add the effect of speed to this emoji, like 👨🦽💨.
- 👨🦽 can also be used in the context of being hospitalized. So, the next time you post a story or tweet about landing up in the hospital because of something stupid you did, use this emoji.
- 👨🦽 Man on a Wheelchair
- 👨🦽 Manual Wheelchair
- 👨🦽 Wheelchair User
- 👨🦽 Physically Disabled
- 👨🦽 Man With Physical Disability
- 👨🦽 Temporary Wheelchair User
- 👨🦽 Wheelchair Friendly