🦽 Meaning: A left-facing wheelchair, characterized by a large wheel, a chair with a cushioned seat, a footrest below, and a smaller wheel beneath it. There’s also an armrest next to the wheel.
The 🦽 Manual Wheelchair emoji signifies manual maneuvering of a wheelchair that is used when there’s been an incident that renders the lower half of the body irresponsive.
How and When to Use the 🦽 Manual Wheelchair Emoji
- If you’re texting someone about your upgrade from crutches to a wheelchair, or you’re sharing a social media story/post of the same, you can use 🦽 in those contexts.
- Use 🦽 while posting or reposting anything related to para-athletics; it can be a news post, an inspirational video, anything.
- Along the same lines, you could bring the 🦽 emoji into your social media profile name if you are a para-athlete, or not; but a temporary or permanent wheelchair user.
- If you’re a wheelchair user, you could use 🦽 to even signify moving away from negativity. For example, “Aight. That’s outrageously obnoxious. I’m outta here 🦽💨” (use the appropriate emoji to indicate your emotion).
- 🦽 does not necessarily refer to a human wheelchair user, it could be an animal wheelchair user too.
- 🦽 Moving Chair
- 🦽 Chair on Wheels
- 🦽 Wheelchair
- 🦽 Medical Assistance
- 🦽 Chair Used for Medical Assistance
- 🦽 Paralympics