🗑️ Meaning: A metal cylindrical object with a wide, open rim. The 🗑️ Wastebasket emoji represents a dustbin, the ones either used in an office, at home, pretty much anywhere. It signifies trash, waste, elimination, and unnecessity too.
How and When to Use the 🗑️ Wastebasket Emoji
- If you’re indicating that something or someone is trash in any context, feel free to use 🗑️. For example, “Whatever he said was absolute trash🗑️” or “You’ve got to throw unnecessities into the bin; things, memories, people 🗑️”.
- You could also metaphorically use the aspect of ‘trash’ accompanied by 🗑️. Like, “If you don’t take the trash out, it would consume space, not only physically, but mentally too 🗑️”.
- Apart from just a dustbin/trash bin, 🗑️ could also illustrate the basket in basketball – which means this emoji can even signify a ‘goal’ in such cases. For instance, “Enough of trying! You’re good enough! Now dunk that hard work into over that rim of success 🗑️”.
- 🗑️ can also refer to ‘garbage’; garbage mouth, garbage person, piece of garbage, etc (it’s versatile that way).
- Use 🗑️ while referring to something that doesn’t serve a purpose too – “If it doesn’t serve you, you know the way to the 🗑️”.
- 🗑️ Trash Bin
- 🗑️ Dustbin
- 🗑️ Trash
- 🗑️ Waste
- 🗑️ Garbage Bin
- 🗑️ Basket (in Basketball)
- 🗑️ Garbage Can
- 🗑️ Wastepaper Basket
- 🗑️ Rubbish Bin
- 🗑️ Rubbish
- 🗑️ Trash Can