📋 Meaning: A vertically rectangular thin wooden board with a wide paper clip attached on top, holding down a printed white sheet of paper. Sometimes, this paper may be plain or containing something handwritten.
The 📋 Clipboard emoji could represent a checklist, an examination sheet or clipboard, an attendance sheet, anything that could involve rechecking or manually entering data.
How and When to Use the 📋 Clipboard Emoji
- In the contexts of check listing or ‘fitting something’ into given criteria, use 📋. For example, “They apparently had a checklist 📋and we weren’t even aware of it” or “I think I don’t fit into your stupid criteria 📋. Coz I have an attribute that’s not on it; I don’t give a flying f*ck”.
- Use 📋 even while talking about school/college/university exams, preparations, or preps; it could be a personal post/story or even an informative post. Like, “Here are ten ways to concentrate better for your exams! 📋”.
- 📋 can signify rules as well, or even just a list which is to an extent, official. For instance, “These are the rules you’d have to go through before the game 📋”, “What are rules if they’re meant to be broken?”, or “Just check the list first 📋 I don’t think he’s on it”.
- Although clipboards by themselves are versatile, 📋 would specifically refer to clipboards with printed sheets. However, you may use this emoji in both cases.
- 📋 Clipboard With Printed Papers
- 📋 Examination Clipboard
- 📋 Check List
- 📋 Attendance List
- 📋 Criteria
- 📋 Rules
- 📋 List