📊 Meaning: A vertically rectangular graph paper with three vertical bar graphs of varying heights and differing colors; generally green, red, and blue. Sometimes, there may even be four bars with an additional color.
The 📊 Bar Chart emoji suggests a variation among the graph or chart emojis. This emoji, unlike 📈 Chart Increasing and 📉 Chart Decreasing measures attributes with solid bars instead of lines. It signifies comparison at large, among different categories.
How and When to Use the 📊 Bar Chart Emoji
- While weighing out your options in a textual conversation or even while asking someone to do so, you can use 📊. For example, “Yea. Going dancing is better than going drinking. But, I want to drink. But, also I’m broke. So let’s dance 📊”.
- You may use 📊 in the context of music too; billboard chart posts, your Spotify wrap, or even a direct message of your fav-song compilation. Like, “The first 10 tracks are my fav. It varies after that 📊”.
- 📊 could suggest fluctuation or variation too. Essentially, something that’s not constant. So, if you’re pointing out something like that, bring in this emoji.
- Examples for the previous point: “Her name on the charts was off and on, man 📊” or “2020 had my emotional stability like 📊”.
- 📊 Bar Graph
- 📊 Bar Graph Chart
- 📊 Vertical Bar Graph
- 📊 Horizontal Bar Chart (could be used as well)
- 📊 Varying Bars on a Graph Chart
- 📊 Graph Paper With Bars