📏 Meaning: A slanting grey ruler or scale divided in between with a plain side and an inches and centimeters side. The 📏 Straight Ruler emoji represents small scale measurement. It could signify straight lines, drawing a line, geometry, or even a deadly weapon.
How and When to Use the 📏 Straight Ruler Emoji
- If you’re advising your best friend, generally texting anyone about setting boundaries, or even putting up a post with a caption about the same, you can use 📏.
- Examples for the previous use-case: “You should always draw a line right from the start 📏” or “Boundaries have nothing to do with ego. It just shows that I’m good at drawing lines 📏”.
- 📏 can also be used to determine ‘space’ between two points. Like, “The shortest distance between two points is often unbearable 📏” (hurts, but you get the point) (no puns intended).
- Straight rulers are colloquially known as ‘scales’ as well. So, if you’re using a ‘scale’ in a literal or metaphorical manner, you can use 📏. For instance, “Scale every mound there is before you move to the mountains 📏”.
- Since 📏 is also a unit of measurement, you can use it while genuinely measuring something or even while doing so sarcastically.
- 📏 Scale
- 📏 Ruler
- 📏 Yardstick
- 📏 Geometry Scale
- 📏 Wooden Ruler
- 📏 Teaching