🎮 Meaning: A typical black video game controller with two handles, a pair of similar button hubs at the top, a tiny red button in between, and two smaller but equally round buttons below the described design.
The 🎮 Video Game emoji represents gaming and the gamer, of course. Apart from just leisure and pass time, this emoji could also signify skills, knowledge, coordination, indulgence, and passion as well.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🎮 Video Game Emoji
- If you’re a gamer, 🎮 is a must in your social media bio or even profile name.
- You can also send 🎮 to indicate that you’re gaming for the next 18 hours and hence mustn’t be disturbed under any circumstance.
- While sharing posts or reposts on gaming news, latest updates, new video game releases, anything newsworthy related to the field of video gaming, you can use 🎮 in the caption.
- Use 🎮 while asking your buddy to join you for a game or to rejoin because he/she ditched in between. Like, “Yo, COME BACK! 🎮” or “You can run but you cannot hide, buddy. You LET ME DIE! 🎮”.
- Even while sharing links to live gaming streams, a game review you wrote or a repost of the same, a video link to the best games, etc, you can use 🎮 in the caption.
- 🎮 Gaming
- 🎮 Gamer
- 🎮 Video Game Controller
- 🎮 Gamepad
- 🎮 Play Station
- 🎮 Wii U
- 🎮 Xbox