🀄 Meaning: A rectangular creamish tile with a Japanese letter in red printed in the middle. The 🀄 Mahjong Red Dragon represents the Chinese tile game of Mahjong. Existing in a group of four among two other sets of dragon tiles, this tile, in particular, signifies the living and moving creatures.
How and When to Use the 🀄 Mahjong Red Dragon Emoji
- If you’re posting anything about the traditional gaming culture in/of China or other countries that play mahjong, use 🀄 in the caption.
- Apart from just the bracket of games and gaming, 🀄 would fit well in the context of dragons, given the very name of the tile; a picture of a dragon sketch, a post/repost of the Dragon festival, etc.
- While sharing specific content on Mahjong, 🀄 is your option. Also, this is the only emoji in the entire emoji list to have a reference to the game.
- If you’re playing a game and you’re either informing someone that you’re busy or if you’re inviting them over for an offline match or an online battle, etc, then too, 🀄 comes handy.
- 🀄 Mahjong Tile
- 🀄 Red Dragon Tile
- 🀄 Chinese Game
- 🀄 Tile Game
- 🀄 Mah Jong
- 🀄 Mah Jongg
- 🀄 Mahjong Tile Red Dragon