📻 Meaning: An analog radio designed with a box-like yellowish structure with a smaller rectangle with lined details within, a pair of knobs above it, a frequency detector in between, and a handle and an antenna at the top.
The 📻 Radio emoji represents a mode of broadcast communication and information. Besides music, this emoji could also signify entertainment in other forms such as quizzes, interviews, comedy, etc.
How and When to Use the 📻 Radio Emoji
- A radio is an essential mode of public education and information that’s transferred auditorily. So, if you’re referring to something that fits this description, use 📻 – “Ah. Too bad. We’ve all heard all about it 📻”.
- If you’re asking someone to turn up the news or ‘listen to the news’ use 📻 as it would be a clear indication of the medium you’re referring to.
- If you’re referring something/someone to a ‘broken record’, feel free to use 📻. Like, “Oh, he’s a broken record 📻. Don’t worry about him”.
- If you’re using ‘tune’ in any context, 📻 would be the perfect emoji. For instance, “Tune in to our channel for the latest news 📻” or “I think you’re a little out of tune with your own emotions 📻 Why don’t you do yourself a teenie tiny favour and tune in?”.
- 📻 could be a reference to any type of radio; a boombox, a digital radio, FM, anything. Similarly, it could also be used to refer to any aspect of radio; radio frequencies, radio jockeying, etc.
- You could also use 📻 as one of the emojis while referring to the ‘media’ at large. It can be informative content, quotes, a picture from a media house, etc.
- 📻 Analog Radio
- 📻 Digital Radio
- 📻 Wireless
- 📻 Radio Transmission
- 📻 Radio Frequency
- 📻 Boombox
- 📻 Radio-Telegraphy