🍶 Meaning: A white vase-shaped flask with a bowl-like narrow rim and a blue stripe at the bottom. There’s also a cup of the same colour including the blue stripe next to the bottle.
The 🍶 Sake emoji refers to Tokkuri which contains the fermented alcoholic beverage of Sake. It signifies a Japanese hot beverage or liquor in other words. However, it can also suggest any other local hard drinks as well, such as toddy, pisco sour, Campari and so many more.
How and When to Use the 🍶 Sake Emoji
- If you’re calling over a couple of friends for a Sake night, use 🍶 in that textual invite.
- 🍶 can be used to refer to any local alcoholic beverage too.
- You can also use 🍶 while posting stories and/or posts on your social media handle about sake; it can be a first-time-memory kind of a post or even a much-needed-sake kind of a story, anything.
- If you love sake more than anything else, 🍶 is a wonderful emoji to have in your social media profile name.
- Use 🍶 while reposting or retweeting about sake; informative content, fun videos, pictures, etc.
- Besides, sake is another item on the common list of alcohol containing beer, wine, etc. So, you can use 🍶 in within general frameworks such as liquor, alcohol, drinking, party time, etc.
- 🍶 Tokkuri
- 🍶 Japanese Sake
- 🍶 Japanese Liquor
- 🍶 Local Alcohol
- 🍶 Alcohol
- 🍶 Fermented Rice Beverage
- 🍶 Saké
- 🍶 Sake Flask
- 🍶 Sake Bottle
- 🍶 Alcoholic Beverage