🥂 Meaning: A pair of champagne flutes with three-fourths of sparkling wine in both of them held against each other such that the rim of both glasses clink together.
The 🥂 Clinking Glasses emoji signifies celebration and a general way of saying “Cheers!”. Based on this common phrase, it can also suggest trust, loyalty, friendship, and goodwill.
How and When to Use the 🥂 Clinking Glasses Emoji
- Use 🥂 while sharing celebratory posts; it can be a personal post, a ‘bless up’ repost, videos, memes, anything that you personally feel deserves a huge shoutout.
- 🥂 is the perfect emoji to have in your ‘HNY’ texts (if you’re legal, that is). Similarly, it can be used in ‘Happy Birthday’ and ‘Happy anniversary’ messages, if you and the other person are aware that each other drink, of course (can be disastrous otherwise).
- If you’re asking your buddies to catch up for some drinks, you may use 🥂 in that conversation – like, “Yo bitches. Long time no see. Catch up on some champagne? 🥂”.
- Even if the context is not strictly alcoholic, 🥂 can be still used to convey that you trust in someone or even that you agree with what they’re saying. For instance, “Oh, man. You read my mind 🥂”.
- You can also use 🥂 while sharing glittery posts; shimmery clothes, shiny shoes, glitter nails, etc.
- 🥂 Two Champagne Glasses
- 🥂 Pair of Champagne Flutes
- 🥂 Champagne Flutes
- 🥂 Cheers
- 🥂 Clinking Champagne Glasses