🦠 Meaning: A green oval-shaped emoji with a couple of thumb pin-like projections of the same color all over the character. This emoji differs in its color and composition among platforms.
The 🦠 Microbe emoji refers to bacteria, viruses, and other micro-organisms that are only visible under a microscope. It can signify healthy virus/bacteria or even havoc-creating viruses like our beloved COVID-19. It suggests a sense of fear, chaos, and death.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🦠 Microbe Emoji
- If you’re posting about a virus on social media; an informative, serious post, a meme, or even a parody and other such funny and engaging content, you can use 🦠 in such post captions.
- If you’re pulling someone’s leg about how microscopic their intellect is or any other such trait is, you can use 🦠 in those conversations. For instance, “What’s that I hear? You’re smart eh? Bwwhhaahahah. Why can’t I see it 🦠”.
- Do you wish you could punch coronavirus in the gut and beat it up so bad for taking away so much from you? Well, maybe not practically, you can do it virtually, by using 🦠 and a couple of 👊 Oncoming Fist and 🦶 Stamping emojis.
- If you’re a fan of micro-organisms or you’re just fascinated by the world under a microscope then, you can use 🦠 in your social media profile name.
- 🦠 can also be used to refer to anything that’s green, this kind of green. So, if you’re posting pictures of your new hair color or a kickass nail green color you purchased, you can use this emoji in those post captions.
- 🦠 Virus
- 🦠 Bacteria
- 🦠 COVID-19
- 🦠 Coronavirus
- 🦠 Microorganism
- 🦠 Microscopic Organism
- 🦠 Germs
- 🦠 Bacillus