🪳 Meaning: A flat brown body with varying shades of the same color all across the body, a tiny head with a pair of black eyes and brown antennas, and 6 legs with three on either side of the body.
The 🪳 Cockroach emoji refers to the common human-enemy, roaches. This emoji signifies survival, intrusion, unwelcome guests, and a sense of disgust and discomfort expressed towards these creatures by humans (ironically, cockroaches feel the same way about us too).
How and When to Use the 🪳 Cockroach Emoji
- If you’re ranting about a roach infestation in your apartment to someone, you can use 🪳 in such scenarios (after calling pest control, of course).
- Since cockroaches are almost impossible to destroy and have one of the highest survival rates amongst many insects, 🪳 can be used to refer to a person, a situation, or even a business that resonates with such traits.
- Believe it or not, cockroaches have been around since the time of the dinosaurs. So, 🪳 can be used to signify someone or something who’s been around for as long as you can remember. For instance, “Man, that woman’s so old, I remember seeing her since I was 6 years old and SHE NEVER AGES! 🪳”.
- 🪳 can be used in the contexts of ‘pests’, ‘insects’, and ‘crawlers’ or even just the word ‘crawl’. Like, “Oh I’m sorry, was I suppose to crawl onto your feet for forgiveness? 🪳”.
- If you’re sharing posts that have roaches in it, then you must use 🪳 in such captions, it can be pictures and/or videos from your own gallery or even a repost/retweet.
- 🪳 Roaches
- 🪳 Palmetto Bug (Florida Woods Cockroach)
- 🪳 Brown Bug
- 🪳 Water Bug
- 🪳 Croton Bug (German Cockroach)
- 🪳 Oggy and the Cockroaches
- 🪳 Vermin
- 🪳 Insect
- 🪳 Crawly
- 🪳 Pest