🐝 Meaning: A full-body profile of a honeybee with a yellow and black striped round body with a stinging tip, four visible legs, a black face with shiny black eyes, a pair of antennas, and whiteish wings on the back.
The spread-out wings visible in the 🐝 Honeybee emoji may signify the queen bee. However, it can be used to refer to any bee. It suggests a sense of being busy, having sweet vomit (what do you think honey is), pollination, hard work, and surrender to the queen (you go, gurl).
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🐝 Honeybee Emoji
- If someone’s taking forever to reply to your texts or calls, you can send 🐝 to indicate that they’re just too busy to respond (if you give that much of a damn, that is). You can reverse roles and send the same emoji to show that you’re the busy one too.
- 🐝 can also be used to refer to a very very very sweet person (geddit?). For instance, “She’s such a sweet girl. 🐝 Omg, she’s an angel!“
- Since bees can sting real bad, you can use 🐝 to signify either your own sting or that of someone else (basically, a burn or an insult). Like, “Ooof. That must’ve stung 🐝”.
- You can use 🐝 while sharing educative posts on honeybees, beehives, honey, etc. This is applicable even while sharing bee memes and other light-hearted content too.
- If you too, like Louisa Clark, love bumble bee tights or just anything with bumblebee prints on it, you can use 🐝 in your social media profile name.
- 🐝 Bee
- 🐝 Busy Bee
- 🐝 Queen Bee
- 🐝 Worker Bee
- 🐝 Bumblebee
- 🐝 Killer Bee
- 🐝 Drone