🦗 Meaning: A full-length profile of a cricket with a dark brownish body, a pair of antennas on top of its head, two long legs that seem to be folded, and a couple of tiny extensions at the back of the body (which have scientific names that might not be fun nor interesting here).
The 🦗 Cricket emoji refers to the famous artist behind the art of night noises (it’s a famous meme format). It signifies summers, a soothing feeling on a summer night, music (their chirps); which often sings out of love or anger, and a source of high protein and vitamins.
How and When to Use the 🦗 Cricket Emoji
- If you’re posting anything related to ‘the night’, like a night portrait, night music, or just some pictures you clicked on your ride last night, you can use 🦗 in such captions. This can be done even while reposting similar posts.
- Since crickets are known to sing when they’re angry or in love, you can use 🦗 to refer to someone who is like that. If this is you and/or you love crickets, you can use 🦗 in your social media profile name.
- If you came across crickets in your garden, you can use 🦗 either while texting someone about it like in an alarming context or even while sharing a cute post about these garden visitors.
- 🦗 can be used to refer to locusts and other cricket species as well. For instance, if you’re reposting or posting about a locust swarm that recently attacked your locality, you can use this emoji in such captions.
- Use 🦗 while sharing informative posts on crickets or even cricket memes.
- 🦗 House Cricket
- 🦗 Bush Cricket
- 🦗 Orthoptera
- 🦗 Locust
- 🦗 Grass Hopper
- 🦗 Jiminy Cricket
- 🦗 Gryllidae
- 🦗 Katydid