👊 Meaning: A clenched fist positioned in a straight direction such that it seems like a punch coming your way. This emoji is available in the designated skin tones across almost all platforms.
The 👊 Ongoing Fist emoji signifies a punch; it can be a friendly fist bump or even a face-breaking punch. Nonetheless, this emoji can have both positive, friendly, playful, and casual connotations as well as negative, impulsive, angry, and irritated interpretations too.
How and When to Use the 👊 Oncoming Fist Emoji
- Use 👊 emoji as a way of throwing in a punch into a ridiculous social media post that got you mad.
- You can also use 👊 as a response to something that you liked as a “Way to go”, “Power punch” type of reaction.
- If your buddy told you something annoyingly stupid that he/she got into trouble for, send in an 👊 emoji in that conversation.
- 👊 can also be used to fist bump your homies.
- Besides, 👊 can be used in captions, when you’re talking about hard work, hustling, no chill, etc.
- 👊 is also a way of showing support and motivation, like “More power to you 👊”.
- 👊 Fist Bump
- 👊 Punch
- 👊 Power
- 👊 Support
- 👊 Motivation
- 👊 Power Punch
- 👊 Encouragement
- 👊 Closed Fist
- 👊 Brofist
- 👊 Bro Fist
- 👊 Fisted Hand Sign