💛 Meaning: A yellow symbol of a heart. The color remains the same across platforms, but the design and finishing would vary. This emoji suggests friendship, sisterhood, and a familial bond.
The 💛 Yellow Heart emoji signifies a deep sense of friendship, closeness and mutual respect and love. Although this emoji does denote love, it isn’t the romantic kind of love, nor the painful friend zone kind of love. It’s the kind of love that’s shared between close friends and family too.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 💛 Yellow Heart Emoji
- Its Friendship Day!! Send this emoji to all those amazing people you call friends in your life.
- You don’t need a friendship day to remind you of your friends. Go on, send this emoji to them even on other days, when you’re particularly feeling grateful and in a great mood.
- Send this emoji to spread some sunshine and love.
- It can also be used to show care, warmth, gratitude, and appreciation.
- This emoji is a great one if you’re talking to someone in a close circle, but they aren’t close to you (for example, a relative you’re not that close to, but is still a part of your family).
- You can also send this emoji while wishing someone for their birthday, anniversary, or those special days (like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Children’s Day, etc).
- 💛 Friendship
- 💛 Strength
- 💛 Care
- 💛 Warmth
- 💛 Wishes
- 💛 Family
- 💛 Home
- 💛 Best Friend
- 💛 BFF
- 💛 Gratitude
- 💛 Appreciation