🕊️ Meaning: A full-length profile of a dove with white feathers that are flared up while the body holds a flying position. The dove’s beak has an olive branch in it, as a way of carrying it.
The 🕊️ Dove emoji signifies purity, nature, flight, and a sense of making peace with someone or something. To some extent, this emoji can also have a religious aspect to it too.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🕊️ Dove Emoji
- If your conversation of being playfully rude with someone went too far, and the other person started getting irritable, you can send 🕊️ as a ‘peace offering’, like “Hey, man. Chill out 🕊️. I’m sorry okay?”.
- 🕊️ fits perfectly into any context that has ‘peace’ in it; it can be a news post about politics finding peace, or someone or something spreading peace, or even peace created in a sports scenario (after something nasty previously happened).
- If you’re posting pictures and/or videos of yourself and the central theme of the post is ‘peace’, then too, you can use 🕊️ in the caption.
- Bring the 🕊️ emoji into the spirit of Christmas too! Much peace on earth, ain’t it?
- Are you sharing pictures from your baptism day or that of your child’s? Then, use 🕊️ in that context as well.
- You can also use 🕊️ while sharing ‘peaceful’ pictures of nature; like a blissful sunset, or a beautiful day at the beach, etc.
- 🕊️ Pigeon
- 🕊️ White Bird
- 🕊️ Olive Branch
- 🕊️ Peace Offering
- 🕊️ Dove With an Olive Branch
- 🕊️ Holy Spirit