🦤 Meaning: A full-length profile of a dodo with grey feathers and a tint of white in them. The character is designed with black beady eyes, a long hooked yellow beak, and webbed feet of mostly the same color.
The 🦤 Dodo emoji refers to the extinct species of this massive and fearless bird. Considering one of the major events that drew up to this mass extinction, this emoji can signify human cruelty on the larger aspect.
How and When to Use the 🦤 Dodo Emoji
- If you’re posting something regarding the dodo bird, be it a link to a research paper you worked on (about the dodo, of course), a picture of a dodo fossil that you captured or reposted someone else’s photograph, anything on the spectrum of this theme, you can use 🦤 in the captions.
- Contradicting the nature of the dodo bird, the word ‘dodo’ has meant dumb and stupid for a while now. So, if those repeated explanations about something with your friend found no avail because of her constant distractions, you can use 🦤 in that conversation as well (with mutual consent and respect, definitely).
- If you’ve named yourself as ‘Dodo’ on social media, or you love these beasts and/or you find them fascinating, or you want to pay a tiny tribute to these harmless beasts of the past, etc, you can use 🦤 in your social media profile name.
- If you’re sharing informative content about wildlife preservation or posts on extinction and the like, you can use 🦤 in such post captions.
- 🦤 Dodo Bird
- 🦤 Extinct Bird
- 🦤 The Bird that Went Extinct
- 🦤 Dumb (no reference to the bird)
- 🦤 Moronic
- 🦤 Stupid
- 🦤 Dim Witted