🐔 Meaning: A facial profile of a chicken with a yellow beak, black eyes, a red comb, and wattles of the same color that continue from around the eyes. The beak has a tiny black hole on it, representing the nostril.
Although the 🐔 Chicken emoji has both positive and negative connotations to it, it mostly means meat or food. The kind of meat/food most non-vegetarians prefer and relish, after pork, of course.
How and When to Use the 🐔 Chicken Emoji
- If you’re sharing pictures or videos of your favorite chicken recipe or a new dish you tried, you can use 🐔 in such captions.
- Use 🐔 in your social media profile name if you love chicken and/or you’re a poultry farmer.
- You can also use 🐔 while sharing informative content about chickens, be it about farming, chicken welfare, health, etc.
- If you’re posting about a new chicken restaurant that you went to or texting someone about the same, use 🐔 in such contexts.
- 🐔 is also a great way to indicate ‘what’s for dinner’ or ‘what’s cookin’.
- If you’re sharing pictures and/or videos of a chicken costume you or your little one pulled off for an event, use 🐔 in those post captions.
- If you feel that someone’s ‘chickening out’ of a scene or a plan, you can use 🐔 to catch them red-handed. Like “Ohh. Stop right there. I know what you’re doing 🐔” or “Bruh. He’s not coming 🐔”.
- 🐔 Birdie
- 🐔 Fowl
- 🐔 Broiler
- 🐔 Rooster
- 🐔 Hen
- 🐔 Cockerel
- 🐔 Capon
- 🐔 Chick
- 🐔 Poularde