🦆 Meaning: A full profile of a duck with a dark shade of green spreading from the head to the neck, white and brown feathers covering the rest of the body, and a pair of yellow webbed feet and a beak.
The 🦆 Duck emoji refers to a Mallard. However, it can be used to suggest other species and breeds as well. It signifies nature, aviary, and a significant member of the waterfowl category. Besides, 🦆 can also refer to famous cartoon characters such as Donald Duck and Daffy Duck.
How and When to Use the 🦆 Duck Emoji
- If you’re reposting or retweeting a viral video or photo of a duck(s), use 🦆 in the caption.
- Do you have ducks in your farm? Are you a duck lover? Or are you closely tied to these pretty birds through your occupation, home environment, ethnicity, etc? Then, you can use 🦆 in your social media profile name.
- Use 🦆 in the caption while posting duck memes, fails, or even adorable and ‘ovaries exploding’ kind of content like a dog-duck relationship, etc.
- You can also use 🦆 in the context of agriculture and animal husbandry. For instance, if yours is a social media page offering educative content on farming or exclusive information about ducks, you can use this emoji both in such post captions and in your social media profile name.
- Also, a male duck is called a ‘drake’, yes a DRAKE. If you’re feeling particularly goofy today, and you’re sharing one of your favorite drake songs with someone through a direct message (DM) or as a social media story, don’t shy away from using 🦆 (haha).
- 🦆 Drake (Male duck. Had to top the list)
- 🦆 Hen
- 🦆 Mallard
- 🦆 Daffy Duck
- 🦆 Donald Duck
- 🦆 Duck Sauce
- 🦆 Waterfowl
- 🦆 Dabbling Duck
- 🦆 Puddle Duck