🤎 Meaning: A brown symbol of a heart. This emoji remains constant in its color but can vary in design and finish across platforms. It represents a chocolate-coated heart.
The 🤎 Brown Heart emoji signifies love; love for chocolate, love for a person (who looks like chocolate, or not) or just love for the color. It can also suggest long-term, strong love and relationships.
How and When to Use the 🤎 Brown Heart Emoji
- If you’re flaunting something you baked on social media or on personal texts, you can send this emoji along with those pictures.
- It can be used to show love for chocolate.
- Send this emoji on Valentine’s Day to replace chocolate with your chocolate-covered heart that’s just as desirable.
- Use this emoji while telling someone you love them (duh, its a heart).
- However, this emoji might be a turn off in romantic relationships (because red is what is mostly expected).
- If you’re texting a grocery list, send this emoji next to all those yummy chocolate items.
- 🤎 Chocolate
- 🤎 Love
- 🤎 Chocolate Love
- 🤎 Brown
- 🤎 Inclusive
- 🤎 Strong Love
- 🤎 Strong Relationship
- 🤎 Calm
- 🤎 Bonding
- 🤎 Chocolate Heart