🧡 Meaning: An orange symbol of a heart. The color stays the same across different platforms, but the design and finishing would vary. This emoji denotes a heartfelt emotion of care and closeness to someone.
The 🧡 Orange Heart emoji signifies respect, gratitude, warmth, happiness, and comfort. This emoji does not suggest anything romantic, but a whole-hearted sense of appreciation for having someone in your life.
How and When to Use the 🧡 Orange Heart Emoji
- If you’re texting someone of the opposite sex, and you just want to make sure things are in the friend zone, pop in this emoji.
- If the two or how many ever of you know for a fact that you are in the friend zone, then send along this heart while expressing love and care for each other.
- This emoji can be used to show encouragement and cheer.
- You can also use this emoji while telling someone that they are creative AF and should keep up the good work.
- Send in this emoji while telling someone that you’re truly grateful for having them in your life.
- If you’re inhaling some good vibes for a change and you’re celebrating that on social media or on a personal chat, send this emoji in that context.
- 🧡 Encouragement
- 🧡 Enthusiasm
- 🧡 Care
- 🧡 Warmth
- 🧡 Gratitude
- 🧡 Friend Zone
- 🧡 Cheer
- 🧡 Happiness
- 🧡 Bliss
- 🧡 Summery