👱♀️ Meaning: A generic representation of an adult woman’s face with side-parted blond hair in a ponytail, this emoji refers to a woman with either natural blond tresses or even salon-styled and dyed blond hair.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👱♀️ Woman: Blond Hair Emoji
- 👱♀️ works great if you’re describing or talking about a blond woman in your chats (just the hair please, refrain from derogatory stereotypes).
- If you’re on the way to get your hair colored in some gorgeous blond dye or just to get some streaks, use 👱♀️ either in your social media stories or as in DMs to your buddies as an indication about the plan.
- You could also use 👱♀️ while posting pictures or even videos of your newly colored blond hair, or your natural blond hair, especially on those blessed great hair days.
- If you’re talking about another person in your life going blond, use 👱♀️ in such a context.
- You could also send the 👱♀️ emoji along with hair care and hair routine posts, particularly for blond hair.
- 👱♀️ Blond Hair
- 👱♀️ Blond Streaks
- 👱♀️ Natural Blond
- 👱♀️ Bleached Hair
- 👱♀️ Light Hair
- 👱♀️ Strawberry Blond
- 👱♀️ Ash Blond
- 👱♀️ Blond Girl
- 👱♀️ Blond Women