🤵♂️ Meaning: A shoulder-length description of a man with short, side-partitioned hair and sometimes a mustache, dressed up in the classic tuxedo. Added into the emoji family only in 2020, this emoji is yet to be available on all platforms.
The 🤵♂️ Man in Tuxedo refers to any man donning a tuxedo for any given occasion. It can refer to contexts of a wedding, a party, or even a professional uniform for jobs such as waitering and bartending. This emoji would be available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤵♂️ Man in Tuxedo Emoji
- If it’s finalized that you’d be the best man at your best buddy’s wedding, then you can use 🤵♂️ while posting pictures of either the wedding or your preparations for it.
- 🤵♂️ can be paired along with the 👰 Women With Veil emoji to signify a wedding, engagement or a wedding reception, and can be used in captions while posting pictures that align with any of these themes.
- This coupled emoji can also be used while wishing someone for their wedding or wedding anniversary either on DMs or on social media posts.
- If you love the concept of a tux, and you adore this style, then why the shy? Use 🤵♂️ in your social media profile names, already!
- If used in the scenario of a wedding, it can be applied to marriages in any religion and not restricted to the Christian style of weddings.
- If you’re decking up in a tux for an evening party, and you’re posting some pre-event pictures on your social media feed or stories, then pop the 🤵♂️ into those posts!
- You can also use 🤵♂️ while posting pictures of yourself if you’re a professional bartender or a waiter that dresses up like he’s on the ramp!
- 🤵♂️ Man in a Tux
- 🤵♂️ Tux
- 🤵♂️ Tuxedo
- 🤵♂️ Formals
- 🤵♂️ Classic Bartender
- 🤵♂️ Groom
- 🤵♂️ Wedding
- 🤵♂️ Best Man
- 🤵♂️ Formal Clothes
- 🤵♂️ Wedding Outfit
- 🤵♂️ Wedding Suit
- 🤵♂️ Wedding Costume
- 🤵♂️ Waiter