👩⚖️ Meaning: A shoulder-length description of a woman with side-parted hair covering the back of the neck, dressed in formal clothing, and holding a gavel to the left side of her shoulder.
The 👩⚖️ Woman Judge emoji is a representation of any woman working as the judge of any court, irrespective of the level in the hierarchy. This emoji evokes a sense of truth, authority, equality, fairness, and unbiased judgment.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩⚖️ Woman Judge Emoji
- If you’re posting the milestone of becoming a judge either in your own life or that of someone super close, use 👩⚖️ in the post caption.
- You can also use 👩⚖️ to describe someone (no, not gossip. Just usual description 😉).
- If you’ve been a judge for a while now, then you can use 👩⚖️ in your social media profile name to make it quirky despite the seriousness of your job.
- 👩⚖️ is not always used in an occupational sense. You can also use this emoji if you or someone’s trying to find a suitable middle ground for any given scenario in your life or that of someone close to you.
- You can also use 👩⚖️ to casually and playfully tell someone that you’re judging him/her.
- 👩⚖️ Female Judge
- 👩⚖️ Arbitrator
- 👩⚖️ Justice
- 👩⚖️ Authority
- 👩⚖️ Your Honor
- 👩⚖️ My Lady
- 👩⚖️ Your Ladyship
- 👩⚖️ Court
- 👩⚖️ Critic
- 👩⚖️ Judgment
- 👩⚖️ Assessment
- 👩⚖️ Law
- 👩⚖️ Magistrate
- 👩⚖️ Judiciary