🧑🍳 Meaning: A shoulder-length and gender-neutral description of a person wearing a white chef’s uniform and holding a wooden ladle towards the left side of the face.
The 🧑🍳 Cook emoji refers to any person who’s a chef, irrespective of gender and sex. It can also signify a taste for the good things, perfection, creativity in the kitchen, and passion for the art of cooking as well.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🧑🍳 Cook Emoji
- If you’re posting insta-good pictures of your freshly baked cookies or any other delicacy that you love flaunting, add 🧑🍳 into your captions.
- Since 🧑🍳 is a gender-neutral emoji, it works as a great option especially if you are sensitive about your online identity.
- If you’re posting something about good food, restaurants, online food orders, anything gastronomy-related, you can pop in the 🧑🍳 emoji into those captions or on the posts itself.
- 🧑🍳 can also be used while sharing your delicious recipes, either with friends or generally on your social media stories.
- You can also use 🧑🍳 while sharing a dish that someone else made.
- If you’re in the process of or beginning a cookery course or doing a college degree to qualify as a chef, then you can use 🧑🍳 while posting stuff about it.
- 🧑🍳 can also be used for sous chefs.
- 🧑🍳 Chef
- 🧑🍳 Gender-Neutral Cook
- 🧑🍳 Professional
- 🧑🍳 Cooking
- 🧑🍳 Sous Chef
- 🧑🍳 Culinary Artist
- 🧑🍳 Cuisinier
- 🧑🍳 Food
- 🧑🍳 Dishes
- 🧑🍳 Saucier
- 🧑🍳 Head Cook
- 🧑🍳 Head Chef
- 🧑🍳 Gourmet Chef