💉 Meaning: A left-tilting surgical syringe, with half a barrel of blood, and the plunger pulled a little away from the barrel’s base. The needle fixated at the top of the barrel spurts out a couple of drops of the red liquid.
The 💉 Syringe emoji primarily represents injections, medication, and hospitalization. However, this emoji could have other interpretations. It may also signify injecting something into or out of a subject.
How and When to Use the 💉 Syringe Emoji
- Use 💉 in contexts of ‘injection’ (both, noun and verb). For instance, “Guess I’ll need to get that nasty injection 💉” or “YUCK. That drink felt like my every vein was injected with sewage 💉”.
- Apart from literal interpretations of a needle, 💉 could be incorporated in frameworks of influence injection or in other words, a hypodermic needle situation/theory.
- 💉 can also be used to represent doctors, nurses, surgery, or a sense of nursing someone or something.
- Besides, 💉 could be brought into any framework of ‘needles’ as well (injectable needles, ofc), like tattooing.
- If you’re texting someone about the ‘shot’ that you received (medical/medicated shots of course), use 💉. Similarly, 💉 could also symbolize a vaccine (one that’s the desperate need of the hour, thankyou coronavirus. Now please leave).
- 💉 Syringe With Blood
- 💉 Syringe Drawing Blood
- 💉 Injection
- 💉 Vaccination
- 💉 Shots
- 💉 Inject/Injecting
- 💉 Tattooing
- 💉 Hypodermic Needle
- 💉 Hypodermic Syringe