Meaning: An emoji describing a typical chest X-ray. This emoji could either be a direct view into the X-ray or it could represent an X-ray report. Nonetheless, both would be of equal significance.
The X-Ray emoji signifies transparency in an evidently non-transparent situation. It highlights the ability to “see-through things”. Apart from suggesting the obvious uses of an X-ray in the medical framework, this emoji may also hint at peculiar problem-solving skills.
🚨 Please Note: This is an upcoming emoji currently in draft status. It is not available on any device as of yet. This emoji is expected to be released as part of Unicode 14.0 in the year 2022.
How and When to Use the X-Ray Emoji
- Starting from the abrupt inference in the intro; problem-solving. An X-ray is recommended when there’s an underlying problem that’s not visible to the naked eye. This technology helps to actually see what the issue is, thus, leading to an eventual solution.
- If you’re applying the above interpretation in any context, use this emoji. For example, “Sometimes, you gotta dig deeper to find answers” or “Maybe you’re just not looking at this the right way”.
- You could also use this emoji to represent the superpower of X-ray vision. Not many of us have it, but most of us gain this power over time and through tons of experience.
- If you’re the kind to do a little wordplay with emojis, then this emoji is for the times when you want someone to “read between the lines” or rather through those lines.
- Use this emoji in obvious contexts such as fractures, scans, and other medical requirements.
- One thing to bear in mind is that this emoji is a “universal symbol”. This means, although the use-case may be in a different scenario, this emoji may inevitably end up as a reference to the hospital. Yo, you okay? What’s with the X-ray? Got a fracture or sum?
- X-Ray Report
- Chest X-Ray
- X-Ray Vision
- See Through
- Bone Structure
- CT Scan