Meaning: A single medical crutch shown with a metallic or steel body and light brown detailing mainly in the sponge rubber padding area at the top and the other junctures below it – which may be wooden and not spongy.
Based on the use of a crutch, the Crutch emoji too, represents support and assistance, mostly in situations of permanent or temporary physical disability. It could signify altruism and a sense of being that crutch for someone in need as well.
How and When to Use the Crutch Emoji
- The biggest and the best thing about a crutch is its reliability. If this wonderful trait is what you’re after, then this emoji has your back.
- One uses a crutch to help them get somewhere. So, if you’re paying a tribute, big or small, to someone or something who was always there for you when you were down, this emoji would be a quirky addition.
- You can apply this emoji while comforting someone and offering help too. For example, “You have nothing to worry about, kay? I’m here for you, mate! I’m your damn crutch! ”.
- If something other than a person, is disabled in some way, you can use this emoji not to highlight that disability, not in a crass manner but to merely show that the subject requires extra care and time.
- However, as much as a crutch symbolizes support and selflessness, it could be representative of dependence, with a positive or negative connotation as well. Which makes this emoji a rather tricky one to use. Hence, make thy words clearer.
- Walking Stick
- Walking Cane
- Mobility Aid/Device